Online Application for a New Kenyan Passport
NOTICE: Effective 1st April 2016, all new passport applications or renewals without copies of Kenya National Identity cards will be forwarded to Immigration Headquarters, Nairobi for Processing.
Application for all passport services should be completed online.
After completion, please download, print and sign the application before mailing it to the Embassy of The Republic of Kenya.
Applications which are not filled online will be returned unprocessed.
After reading the Requirements below, please follow the "Continue with Online Application" link to complete the online application form.
- Form 19 (Online Application)fully completed and signed
- Your current passport and 1 copy of (Bio-data page of your passport)Page with picture and information)
- Copy of Kenya National Identity card front and back. (Applications without ID's will be referred to Immigration Headquarters, Nairobi for Processing)
- Two passport size pictures.click for specifications>
- A Money Order or Cashiers Check of $150.00 for a 48 page passport: (Payable to Embassy of The Republic of Kenya)
- A copy of your birth certificate both sides.(Mandatory)
- A notarized copy of marriage certificate for married ladies who wish to change their names or a notarized copy of divorce certificate/divorce decree .
- A prepaid, self-addressed USPS Express overnight ,Priority mail with delivery confirmation ,UPS or Fedex return envelope must be submitted will all applications for return of your passport(s). Please ensure that your mode of postage has ADEQUATE POSTAGE).
>Requirements if applying for a Kenyan Passport for a minor (Below 18 years) :
- In addition to requirements No. 1,4 5 and 8 above, the following are required:
- Parents Original Kenya passport incase the child(ren) was previously endorsed
- Proof of father's/mother's Kenya Nationality (Kenya passport and Identity card)(Mandatory)
- Original and copy of child's Birth certificate
- A copy of the Father's / Mother's Kenyan Birth certificate (both Sides)
- A copy of Parents marriage certificate
- Written consent from father/mother to issue the child with a passport. (Click to download Parent_consent form).
*Please note that it takes approximately 5 business days to get a new passport mailed out from the date the application is received in WASHINGTON D.C. if all requirements above are met