Import of Pets
Applicants are required to submit the following items at the time of application to the Kenya Embassy Washington DC:
((NB: The Consulate does not offer this service.)
- License for pets required.
- A request letter providing the importer's name and address.
- The pet's name.
- Current Health Certificate from the Veterinary Doctor.
- The Fee is US$50.00 payable in Money Order to Kenya Embassy.
- A copy of pet owner's passport (Bio-data page only of your passport)Page with picture and information)
- A return self-addressed envelope, prepaid Priority Mail, Express Mail, FedEx or DHL.